Monday, August 31, 2015

Monday, August 31  1:10pm  ArtG 100  Basic Graphic Design

Today.. we hit the ground running.. fast and furiously..

Our first assignment in 100 Basic Graphic Design was to post our Thursday assignment.
Pictures of POINT, LINE, and PLANE.
My group.. we were given PLANE.

This is our creation:
This is it.. There were 4 of us in this group.. Orian Perez, Ubaldo Gonzalez, Chelsea Chavira, and of course.. Me.
I really enjoyed this project and I am planning on working with this template to make my own collection of POINT, LINE, and PLANE.

On to the rest of the class.. until tomorrow, or in 5 minutes,
this afternoon I am a working on my computor #3 as a Student of Design

*** UPDATE***   This assignment came around the same time that we were learning the Visual Principles of Design and the three core elements.. POINT  LINE  PLANE..


No comments:

Post a Comment